I have completed the final update to my Robot-based RPG Luminaire! This new version includes MUSIC!! – That’s right, music for all the areas and battles! It has quality of life improvements, such as difficulty adjustments, some bugs removed, price adjustments, more sound effects, and is all-around a big improvement. This will be the last update, except for possible incremental updates in the future to fix bugs.
Here is a handy list of all thats new in or fixed in Luminaire:
- Fixed freeze issue that occurs when player gets into a fight as the same time its moving through a door.
- Fixed npcs trying to walk and change direction when talking to you.
- Fixed window resizing when showing fighting actions.
- Fixed sizing of fight windows.
- Added music to all battles, overworld and all towns (except one).
- Reduced toughness of enemies in second area.
- Added bigger animation effects on boss enemies.
- Added bigger animation effects on boss enemy death.
- Increased time fighting text appears for.
- Crane boss is now just an NPC (removed ‘beginners trap’)
- Removed 90% of unused graphic tiles.
- Decreased standard enemy tactic usage.
- Player able to change direction facing when direction hit.
- Changed all Tactical Ability sounds.
- Replaced some attack sounds.
- Added sound effct when buying & selling.
- Enemies now shake when hit.
- Added sound effect when treasure obtained.
- Replaced sound effect when talking to NPCs.
- Changed and simplified intro music.
- Battle screen lingers a bit longer if player dies during battle, instead of changing screens within seconds.
- Fixed some background tiles in the overworld.
- Disabled Splash Screen (Unused).